This two-day event held in La Crosse, WI, will equip your housing authority’s financial staff with the necessary knowledge to help your organization fulfill the regulation and reporting demands. The topics covered will show how to improve efficiencies and procedures and strengthen management procedures and control.
Fundamental financial topics covered during the workshop will include:
- Financial Statements
- Year-End/FDS Reporting
- Operating Subsidy
Hawkins Ash CPAs’ Fee Accountants will be on hand to provide answers to questions you may have. You’ll also have the opportunity to network with many professionals from other housing authorities.
Tuesday, October 22, and Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Radisson La Crosse | La Crosse, WI
Located in the heart of downtown La Crosse
2-Day Workshop | $400.00
Includes all topics listed above.
Includes breakfast and lunch each day and a Tuesday night Mississippi River boat pizza cruise.
1-Day Workshop | $175.00
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Includes the following topics: REAC Submission/PHAS Scoring and Voucher/ VMS.
Includes breakfast and lunch.
Register before 9.24.2019.
Hotel Reservation Info
Room reservations are to be made by attendees on an individual basis.
Make your reservation using one of the following methods:
- Call hotel directly Mon-Fri. 9am-5pm CST at 608-784-6680
- Call Central Reservations line 24 hours a day at 1-800-333-3333
- Reserve on hotel website at http://www.radisson.com/lacrossewi using promo code CPA19
In order to qualify for the Group Room Rate, attendees must make their reservations by Tuesday, September 24, 2019.
Please contact: Michelle Kurth
From the firm’s La Crosse, WI office, Angie leads a team that provides financial accounting and consulting services to housing authorities nationwide. She joined Hawkins Ash CPAs in 2006 and has served as a manager of the firm’s housing authority services division for the past six years. Campbell is a speaker at financial training events the firm presents to housing authorities.
Jennifer Haas, CPA
As a manager in the La Crosse, WI office of Hawkins Ash CPAs, Jennifer provides financial accounting and consulting services to housing authorities nationwide. She is a qualified reviewer for all housing authority financial statements.
Explore the Natural Beauty of La Crosse
River Boat Pizza Cruise
Come experience the beauty of the Mississippi River in the nostalgic style of La Crosse Queen Cruises’ authentic paddle wheeler. The lower deck is enclosed and climate controlled for your comfort, while the upper deck is partially covered with a canopy. Dinner and beverages will be provided on board as you enjoy the beautiful scenery from the river.
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019 | 4:45 pm – 7:00 pm
- Boarding time: 4:45 pm
- Just a short walk from the Radisson Hotel
- Hawkins Ash CPAs provide food and refreshments to conference attendees
More to Explore During Your Stay
Want to stay and explore more of the beautiful and enjoyable aspects of La Crosse? La Crosse is widely known for its vast scenery, including the Mississippi River and rolling hills and bluffs, as well as its many events and activities in the city. Here are a few top recommended things to do and sights to see in La Crosse.
- Meander historic downtown La Crosse
- See the breathtaking views of La Crosse and Minnesota at Grandad Bluff, which overlooks the grand Mississippi River
- Walk along the Mississippi in Riverside Park and the Riverside International Friendship Gardens
- Relax at City Brewing Co. and see the worlds largest 6-pack
- Explore the panoramic walking trails throughout the “driftless” area