Receive the FULL public accounting experience.
I fell into the culture here and now I love it.
All of our interns start working in January at our Marshfield, WI, office, where we hold our annual two-day interactive firm training. (Don’t worry, your meals, mileage and lodging are all on the firm!) At this training you can expect to learn our firm policies and procedures, culture, software and workflows, go through practice reviews, and more. All of our interns are required to attend in order to get the most out of their internship experience.
Sneak Peek at Intern Training
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in college and working toward a Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate both orally and in writing
- Have completed a corporate or individual taxation class
- Exhibit fundamental knowledge of technical and professional principles and skills of accounting
- Have working knowledge of computers, spreadsheets and accounting software
As an intern, you will:
- Prepare tax returns and supporting workpapers for individuals, S-corporations, C-corporations, trusts and personal property
- Gain hands-on experience in both tax and audit work, as well as related software applications
- Develop the skills to become a trusted business advisor for clients and associates
Upcoming Career Fairs
COVID-19 has delayed or canceled many summer and fall career fairs. Check back for future events.
Did You Know?
Hawkins Ash CPAs hires many of our interns full-time. Some of the benefits you can look forward to if offered a full-time position include:
- Paid CPA study material and exam fees
- CPA “Pass” champagne toast and bonus
- CPE assistance
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Wellness initiatives and incentives
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible work arrangements
We Want to Hear from You
Please contact our human resources team with questions about career opportunities with Hawkins Ash CPAs. Submit this form and call us!