Over the next few weeks, QuickBooks will be making some changes to how you navigate through the Online program. Here are a few of the changes:
- The Home page will now be called the Dashboard.
- Banking is moving to the top of the navigation bar, and there will be a separate tab in banking for bank rules.
- Everything related to sales will be under Sales on the navigation pane, including Customers and Products and Services.
- Everything related to expenses will be under Expenses on the navigation pane, including Vendors.
- The Chart of Accounts and Reconcile feature will be under the Accounting tab.