Recently, there have been many updates to QuickBooks Online. Here are a few to pay attention to:
- There is now a non-inventory item type available. Non-inventory items are for items that you buy, but don’t need to track a quantity for.
- Items can be added to sales invoices by entering the SKU.
- Bank feed transactions can now be marked as billable and assigned to a customer.
- Attachments can be added to a bank transaction when the transaction is added.
- Registers can now be accessed right from the home page.
- When you switch between registers, filter options and columns width settings are now retained.
- You can change the order the bank accounts display on the home page by clicking on the pencil to the right of bank accounts and dragging the accounts up or down to put them in the order you want.