- Accessible: From the menu bar, select Vendors, then Bill Tracker. It’s also accessible from the Vendor Center, or from the Top or Left Navigationbars.
- Similar to Income Tracker you already have, it’s a dashboard feature that lets you see Unbilled Purchase Orders, Unpaid Bills, Overdue Bills and Paid Bills.
- You can Filter by Vendor, Type of Transaction, Status of Transactions, or Date Range.
Bulk Clear Send Forms
- Accessible: From the menu bar, select File, then Send Forms.
- Have you inadvertently marked customer invoices to “Send Later” and never sent? New feature allows you to remove forms in the Send Forms window in batch with a single click. Previously, only one item could be removed at a time.
Fiscal Year-to-Last Month Report Filter
- Accessible: From any report that permits you to filter for a specific date range.
- This feature allows you to choose a new Date Range filter instead of manually choosing the end month in a year-to-date report.
Continuous Feed Label Printer Support
- Rather than just page-oriented labels, you can now print labels on single continuous roll.
Upgrade Process Made Easier
- Accessible: When upgrading to QuickBooks 2016 from an earlier version of QuickBooks.
- The new process creates a backup file using a new, simpler dialog.
Upgrades for Enterprise
- Sort on Columns in Payment Screen: allows you to click on any column in the Receive Payments window to sort the displayed list of open invoices in ascending or descending order.
- Advanced Reporting options.